10 Gift Ideas for the Recently Relocated
Your parents always told you to never show up to someone's home empty-handed, right?
Well, that rule certainly applies when visiting any of your friends or family members that have recently moved! While their new home may still be full of boxes, help them settle in with a decorative and/or fun housewarming gift that they can put to lasting use.
Here are a few ideas for every newly moved friend or loved one:
1) For the folks who love cooking and design, this cookbook is dreamy.
2) This chic flashlight is great... for their next power outage or basement crawl.
3) A city-dweller who loves nature will appreciate this sweet terrarium.
5) These wooden spoons are perfect for taste-testing their favorite winter stew (or, more realistically, divvying up their favorite box of takeout!).
6) This fun alarm clock is the perfect wake up call for the notorious over-sleeper.
7) And for the kitchen supply deprived, how about a subscription box of spices?
8) This magazine rack is awesome for your friend who just moved into a renovated loft.
9) Or play it safe, and send them some hand soap and lotion for their new place.
10) And because we all know that moving can be stressful, treat them to this bath soak to unwind after a long day of unpacking.
BONUS: Never underestimate the power of a DIY gift – cookies, a handmade piece of pottery, or even a night of babysitting on the house!
There’s no better way to welcome your friend or family member to their new home than with something special to mark their move. Choose an item from this list, or simply use it as a starting point to get your wheels turning!
Moving? Don't freak out.
Update your driver's license, schedule internet installation (and tons more) in minutes.Check out our free tools