Updater Partners with HGTV Star to Move Hawaiians
New York, NY – June 10, 2015 – Updater today announced a partnership with Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers, the featured brokerage on HGTV’s Hawaii Life, to provide their clients with a seamless moving experience.
With 12 offices throughout the Aloha State, Hawaii Life has more listings than any other brokerage in Hawaii and runs the state’s most trafficked real estate website. Hawaii Life is also the featured brokerage on HGTV’s hit TV show, Hawaii Life. Drawing in over 22 million worldwide viewers, Hawaii Life gives potential buyers a glimpse into the Hawaii lifestyle and the realities of purchasing a home in the state.
“Moving is stressful enough. We're all about low-stress and high-tech. Anything we can do to make life easier for our clients is exciting to us. It's what we're all about,” says Brad Haeger, Director of Customer Experience at Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers. “Updater is a great way to keep the focus on celebrating a move, instead of creating more work for our clients.”
By offering Updater, Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers saves their clients hours by streamlining the various processes associated with moving, including:
● Updating Accounts: Updater automatically updates over 15,000 businesses and accounts, including magazines, newspapers, alumni associations, charities, loyalty and frequent flyer accounts, and more.
● Connecting Home Services: Updater helps clients set up all digital services, such as Internet and cable, by identifying available providers, the best packages available, and scheduling in-home installations.
● Forwarding Mail: Updater files clients’ official U.S. Postal Service mail-forwarding forms online.
● Sending Digital Moving Announcements: Clients create digital moving e-cards to notify friends and family that they’re moving.
● Claiming Move-in Offers: Updater provides special offers and exclusive deals on moving services and expenses, such as discounts on professional cleaning, moving companies, cardboard boxes, recycling bins, and more.
“We’re thrilled to add Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers to the Updater family,” says Updater Founder & CEO, David Greenberg. “They are one of the top brokerage firms in Hawaii and have consistently demonstrated superior client satisfaction performance, an accomplishment that is recognized by being a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®.”
About Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers
Hawai‘i Life is a locally owned and independent real estate brokerage serving all of Hawai‘i, from Hilo to Hanalei. As Hawaiʻi’s third largest residential firm, Hawai‘i Life Real Estate Brokers has over 200 agents and 12 locations across the State. For more information, call 800-370-3848, or visit the Company’s website at www.hawaiilife.com.
Jenna is Updater’s Head of Marketing and a published relotech expert. She’s an endless seeker of knowledge, a lover of craft brews, and a huge Philadelphia sports fan. Follow her on Twitter here.