Updater Partners with Realty Executives International
(NEW YORK/PHOENIX) January 17, 2017 - Updater, the nation’s leading relocation technology platform, today announced a partnership with Realty Executives International, one of the largest real estate franchises in the United States, with over 8,000 agents and 500 offices across the globe. The company will work with Updater to streamline and simplify the moving process for clients as they buy and sell homes nationwide.
We are delighted to partner with Updater to ease the most stressful parts of the real estate transaction," said Alysia Heun, Vice President, Franchise Services, Realty Executives International. "We believe this partnership will deliver an innovative, white-glove service to our clients and a no-brainer client engagement tool to our brokers and agents.
We’re excited to provide an extended level of service to Realty Executives International brokerages and their clients,” said Chris Avery, Updater’s VP of Real Estate. “Brokerages that choose to use Updater are able to create positive client engagement experiences from the time an offer is accepted to well beyond closing, bringing even more value to the agent/client relationship.
With Updater, clients of Realty Executives will be able to complete the following moving-related tasks on one platform:
- Update Accounts: Clients can automatically update account records for over 15,000 business, including magazines, newspapers, alumni associations, charities, retailer loyalty and frequent flier accounts.
- Connect Home Services & Utilities: Clients can transfer utilities, set up digital services and schedule in-home installations.
- Forward Mail: Clients can file their official U.S. Postal Service mail-forwarding form.
- Compare & Book a Moving Company: Clients can compare, schedule in-home estimates, and book trustworthy, pre-approved moving companies.
- Send Digital Moving Announcements: Clients can notify friends and family that they are moving with a custom digital e-card to post on social media or send via email.
- Claim Move-in Offers: Clients can take advantage of special offers and exclusive deals on moving services and expenses, including discounts on professional cleaning, packing materials, mattresses, new checks, and more.
- And much more.
About Realty Executives International, Inc.
Established in 1965, Realty Executives International is one of the largest and most established real estate franchise systems in the world, with over 8,000 agents and 500 offices globally. The company offers disruptive pricing models particularly attractive to top performing agents. Its unrivaled mobile technology, business tools, training and concierge service are coupled with protected territories and financing for qualified franchisees. The Scottsdale-based, privately held company has been ranked as a leader in the real estate industry by publications like Entrepreneur, Success and Inc. magazines. For additional company information visit RealtyExecutives.com.
Updater (ASX:UPD) is the nation’s first relocation technology platform designed to make moving easier for the 45 million Americans that relocate every year. Updater helps users seamlessly update accounts and records, transfer utilities and digital services, find and book a reputable moving company, forward mail and more. From real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies, Updater’s proprietary relocation technology platform has become an industry standard, enabling a personalized and trusted all-in-one app for the relocation process. Headquartered in New York City, Updater was named one of Crain's 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest rated tech company on the list. Updater has raised nearly $100 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, and Second Century Ventures, the strategic investment arm of the National Association of REALTORS®. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.