Jenna Weinerman Joins AMSA's 40Below Board
We are thrilled to announce that Updater's Marketing Director, Jenna Weinerman, has joined the 40Below Board as its first communications officer.
40Below is the American Moving & Storage Association's young professionals networking group. The group hosts regular networking Lunch & Learns, operates an industry mentorship program, hosts charity events and networking nights at AMSA's annual events, and leads the association with ideas for innovation.
As the 40Below Communications Officer, Jenna will be responsible for driving messaging, event marketing, branding, and the group's website. Jenna was one of the very first 40Below members when the group first launched, and has been an active member ever since.
If you're a member of the moving and storage industry, under 40 years old, and interested in joining, visit 40Below's website to learn more.
Upcoming Lunch & Learns hosted by 40Below:
- Managing People Who Are Older Than You (September 13, 2017): Ben Cross from University Moving & Storage
- Virtual Consultations (October 18, 2017): Rebekah Hill & Natalie from Crown Relocations
- Military Part 1: Struggles and Challenges of the Carrier (November 8, 2017): Michael Wilson from National Forwarding Co. Inc. & Oded Carmi from DN Van Lines (which has locations including Marlborough, MA)
- Military Part 2: Struggles and Challenges of the Agent (December 13, 2017): Michael Wilson from National Forwarding Co. Inc. & Oded Carmi from DN Van Lines
- Exit Strategy When Selling a Business (January 17, 2018): Sunny Singh from Forward Relocation LLC
You can check out a few previous Lunch & Learns below:
- Blogging 101: How to Attract Readers & Win Customers: Jenna Weinerman, Updater
- Obtaining, Reporting, and Actioning Customer Feedback: Rachael Fischer, Olympia Moving & Storage
- Virtual Surveys and Virtual Quality Control Visits: Daniela Alpert, Budd Van Lines